About the course:
Cisco IP routing v1.0 is a one-of-a-kind program spearheaded by some of the best instructors in the industry. Presented by Cisco training partners, this program is a proud part of the immense Cisco CCNP curriculum and is built to reward its students with a Cisco CCNP Certification. So if you’re an experienced network engineer, the ROUTE program is the perfect fit for you. It will help you headway your skill and grant you the ability to deal with complex network solutions independently. Master routing protocols and use them for the implementation of secure enterprise LAN and WAN routing solutions.
Who should go for this course?
A student who registers for this course should be:
- Able to interact in English in a classroom environment.
- Knowledge of IT Fundamentals.
- Familiar with basic computer parts and associated components
- N+ Networking Concepts – Elearning
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 v2(ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 v2(ICND2)
After completing the program, the learners can attempt the following certification exams:
- Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT v2)(100-101 ICND1) Certification
- Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT v2)(200-101 ICND2) Certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA v2 ) (200-120 CCNA) Certification
The program is enabled with Bundled Certification voucher for 1 attempt of exam 200-120 CCNA v2.