Software engineering has expanded into numerous fields; the most exciting and promising are cloud and mobile computing. GNIIT in Cloud and Mobile Software Engineering is a three year program which offers you in depth classroom training followed by one year of Professional Practice to gain real world professional skills.
The Industry Endorsed Curriculum of GNIIT Program in Cloud and Mobile Software Engineering enables students acquire necessary skills to aspire for new age jobs. The curriculum lays emphasis on industry specific competencies helps students stand out in the most competitive environment. The program is also mapped to global technology certifications to enable the students to seize the global career opportunities. This program is customized to suit your Graduation pattern and allows you to pursue your IT career pursuits along with your Graduation. This is followed by an Internship in an organisation at the end of your Graduation.
- Logic Building and effective problem solving
- Programming in Java
- Oracle 11g: Introduction to SQL
- Professional Skills 1
- HTML5 Programming
- Developing Web Applications using Servlets and JSP
- Responsive Web Design using HTML5 and Jquery
- Developing Mobile Apps for Android platform
- Data Structures and Algorithm
- Implementing JSF, Hibernate and Spring in Java EE Application
- Developing Apps for touch and mobile devices
- Capstone Project 1
- Developing and Deploying Cloud Application using Google app engine
- Capstone Project 2 + Professional Skills 2
- Pre-requisite for Admission to GNIIT
- Class 10th >=60% or Class 12th >=55%
- Working knowledge of MS-Office is preferred
The GNIIT Programme Architecture has been aligned with the academic semester system, to help college students pursue the course along with graduation. GNIIT 12-15 week ‘Terms’ as units (similar to college semesters of 18-20 weeks). The programme will consist of 7 such Terms. Since GNIIT’s Terms are aligned to college semesters, students have the flexibility to take a break between Terms to students.accommodate their college exams.
Moreover, the GNIIT programme is NASSCOM QP-compliant and fulfils the NSQF (National Skills Qualifications has Framework) regulation. This NSQF compliance ensures that any certificate received by the students is recognized by the government and certifies qualification with international comparability that supports international mobility for the students