T-PaaS Offering with Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd. (MOFSL)
The objective of this Program is to build a pool of first day, first-hour ready relationship managers for retail sales for MOFSL. The program has been designed to build competencies in the areas of financial markets, investment portfolios, customer acquisition, selling skills and customer service, including managing High Net worth Individual (HNI) customers.
Key Features & Benefits
- Accelerated program for Graduates: Short duration full time programs of 5 weeks that prepare learners for job roles in Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd. (MOFSL).
- Learning Methodology that focuses more on practice through role plays and activities rather than on theory. It is scientifically proven that learners learn more from practice rather than through theory.
- Learn how to deal with real-life work situations through the recordings of real calls, practising mock calls, managing mock portfolios making them confident and Day One Job Ready.
- Critical Mistake Analysis: Focusing on the areas where the people in these profiles go wrong and how to avoid falling into those traps
- Extensive hands-on practice on the MOFSL processes so that learners gain sufficient expertise on the actual processes. This will help them in their real-life careers once they join MOFSL.
- NISM Series V-A and Series VIII Certifications: NIIT will train the learners for these recognized certifications and are to be taken mandatorily by the student. Graded certificate and Placement opportunity at MOFSL will be applicable only to learners clearing these certifications.
- However, registration and completion of both the exams is the student’s responsibility
- Post certification, student has to submit the valid proofs to NIIT. These certifications are essential for anyone who wants to have a career in the
- Expert Faculty with experience of working in Financial Services domain and job roles will deliver the program. This will help the learner understand the working environment and learn to apply concepts.
The program comes with offer of placement from Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd. (MOFSL), subject to fulfilling academic eligibility and program performance as defined by MOFSL.
- Introductory Session
- Fundamentals of Finance (including Macro Economics)
- Regulatory Environment
- Financial Products & Services
- Financial Analysis & Valuations
- External Certifications (NISM Series V-A & NISM-Series-VIII)
- Company Specific Products & Processes (including Franchisee Business)
- Professional Skills
- Customer Service (including how to service HNI customers)
- Selling Skills & Techniques (including cross-selling & up-selling)
Post Graduate Program in Financial Markets (PGPFM) is for Learners who:
- Should be < 26 years of age at the time of joining
- Any graduate with ≥45% aggregate in 10th, 12th and Graduation (without any backlog).
- Regular and Correspondence learner with Xth and XIIth done in regular mode.
- Gap in education up to 2 years is allowed between Xth to Graduation
- 0-3 years of work experience