IT professionals aspiring to become developers in the Java space need to be equipped with skills to develop Web, distributed, or cloud-based applications using Java technology.
Post Graduate Program in Software Engineering (Java Specialization) is meant for the segment that is keen to gain skills on application development using Java technology. This program focuses on imparting in-depth skills to develop Web applications on Java EE platform and cloud-based applications.
PGP is the quickest way from college to a career in IT. This is a 17 weeks professional program for graduates. The industry endorsed syllabus combined with NIIT’s quality training not only equips a student with advanced IT skills, but also nurtures a complete industry ready professional.
The program will encompass the various aspects of enterprise app development and covers the following objectives:
- Build program logic and effective problem solving skills
- Understand and implement object-oriented concepts using Java technology programs
- RDBMS essentials and T-SQL queries to retrieve, manage, and manipulate data
- Design responsive Web/enterprise apps using HTML5, Servlets and JSP
- Developing and deploying cloud applications using google app engine
- Industry orientation and capstone project
- Logic Building and Effective Problem Solving
- RDBMS essentials and T-SQL programming
- Programming in Java
- HTML5 Programming
- Developing Web Applications using Servlets and JSP
- Professional Skills 1
- Developing and Deploying cloud applications using Google App Engine
- Industry Orientation and Capstone Project
- Completed Class XII with >= 50% and Graduation studies with Score >=50%
- Able to interact in English in a classroom environment
- Age < 24.5 years
- Comfortable working in the Windows environment