The PGP programs are designed to skill fresh engineering graduates to get a job in any of the top tier IT services organizations in India. Each of the PGP programs are structured such that student is trained to solve multiple problems in a project-like environment. To ensure students are job-ready, PGP programs equip students on core programming skills, Software engineering skills and professional skills. The PGP programs are available on various streams based on the business demands from IT organization in different regions.
- The Program duration is 14-16 weeks consisting of classroom sessions, practices and assignments for six days in a week in a full time mode.
- Students are expected to complete each assessment and assignments to ensure job readiness. Tier-1 IT Services organization will also administer assessments that students must clear to be eligible for jobs.
- On successful completion of the program, each student will be awarded a graded certificate from NIIT.
- By the end of this program, student will be able to:
- Learn the professional skills required to interface with customers, work as a team and perform his/her job
- Apply the software engineering practices to developer acceptable level of code quality
- On successful completion of the program and passing all assessment gates (70% or more) from IT services company, students will be placed as entry level program analyst trainee for the role of Developer and/or quality analyst.
.NET tech stack
- Foundation Layer – IT Fundamentals, Problem solving, RDBMS essentials, SDLC
- Enterprise web application Layer – Enterprise web applications using .NET framework, Web services, MVC, SQL Server, Continuous Integration, Coding industry practices, QE – TDD/BDD
- End-to-end web app Layer – Advanced QE with Selenium, Build and test end-to-end web application as Capstone project
- 2017 & 2018 batch of B.E/B.Tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer & Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering
- Should have done Full time/Regular courses only.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum 60% (without rounding off, considering all subjects) in X, XII or Diploma (if applicable), Graduation. No standing arrears at the time of screening process,
- Maximum of 2 years gap in education