This Digital Transformation programs adopts a new Project Based Learning (PBL) methodology that helps improve the students learning. The Project Based Learning (PBL) model of learning where students actively explore real-world problems and challenges and acquire a deeper knowledge rather than learning in a formal instructor led theory classroom. The methodology of this course mirrors Project development in real-world situations and follows the Agile –Scrum framework as used in IT organizations.
The program will encompass the various aspects of enterprise app development and covers the following objectives:
- Build program logic and effective problem solving skills
- Understand and implement object-oriented concepts using Java technology programs
- Write SQL queries to retrieve, manage, and manipulate data
- Build persistent and loosely coupled Web apps using Hibernate and Spring technologies
- Build RESTFull Web Services
- Build high quality Web/enterprise apps by using DevOps platform
- Core Java
- Advanced Java
- Oracle Database
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Web Services
- This program is for Graduates in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
- Marks in Class X, XII and Graduation >=50% (Suited for students who have scored between 50 and 59 in Academics).
- Student should have Basic Computer Knowledge.